Tuesday, September 30, 2008

James discovers Demoncracy

Rebecca:
typo of the day - demoncracy

Scott:
I like it! 1 demon, 1 vote!

Michelle:
sounds like this place to me

Rebecca:
True enough. Roll on end 2009 when I can go and find out if the rest of the world sucks as much as [this place] does currently.

James:
The world outside [your work] will suck just as much, but they'll pay you two to three times more as compensation.

Scott:
and then it'll devour your soul.

James:
That's a demoncracy for you. If you don't love your country, you can immigrate to the bloody Vatican.

Scott:
I'm a proud flag waving demoncratist!

James:
I can picture the bumper stickers now...

"I sacrifice virgins and I vote!"
"Honk if you love Bealzebub!"
"Protect your demonic rights - join an Unholy Union today!"
"Spawn of Satan on board!"
"My other car is a nightmare-drawn fiery chariot of hell!"
"I don't brake for Christians!"
"Our country - love it or have your heart cut out with a ceremonial
obsidian knife on an altar of human bones!"

(That last one is catchy...)

Scott:
And fundamentalist demoncratists have a stylised fish with horns sticker for their fiery chariots.

James:
Ah yes, and there will be long debates between the two completely opposed and very different political parties: The Demonic Party and the Australian Devils.

"Of course, I agree with the honorable member for Flayed and Screaming that we must suck the souls of Australian taxpayers, but I still claim that the specifics of the proposed Perpetual Anguish Bill are just not thoroughly thought out. We want the Australian public to know that we are looking after their best interests."

Michelle:
no fair making me snort while eating French Fries...evil James

James:
It's okay to laugh about it, since it's so completely divorced from our political reality.

*nods earnestly*

Scott:
"Mr Speaker I'd like to respectfully point out that the other side of the chamber is clearly made out of unrepresentative holy water."

"Mr Speaker! Mr Speaker! You're out of line you halo-clad choirboy!"

"The honourable member for Screaming Impalement can take his betentacled head and shove it up all 600 of his betentacled arses consecutively!"

"Mr Speaker, I'd like to table a dismemberment motion against the honourable member for Dripping Ichor."

Yes, its just like when Keating was in power.

No comments: