Wednesday, September 2, 2009

James and Shakespeare

Michelle:
aren't they fun? Shakespeare had it right with his "Kill all the lawyers" line

James:
Wasn't that Maynard James Keenan?

Scott:
Its very easy to confuse Shakespear and Tool.

James:
Spot quiz: Were the following lines written by Shakespeare or Keenan?

F--k L. Ron Hubbard and
F--k all his clones.
F--k all those gun-toting
Hip gangster wannabes.

F--k retro anything.
F--k your tattoos.
F--k all you junkies and
F--k your short memory.

Scott:
Isn't that from the famous "F--k you" speech from MacBeth?

James:
You cannot begin to imagine how much I wish that were true.

Scott:
I probably can.

I believe the speech ends with "Verrily, f--k you, forsooth, t'wixt the nethers with a horn-ed goat."

James:
Shall I compare thy face to a monkey's arse?

(I even kept the iambic pentameter!)

No comments: