Thursday, April 29, 2010

James exorcises Tony Abbott

Scott:
Bleah go the sinuses, bleah bleah bleah.

James:
*pulls string* The cow goes... Mooooo!
*pulls string* The sinuses go... BLEEEAAAARRGH!!!
*pulls string* Tony Abbot goes... *fap fap fap fap fap fap*

Scott:
*boggle*

The images..............do not want!

James:
"Daddy, I don't like this toy any more."

Scott:
"It whispers things in the night.....horrible, horrible things."

James:
"What kind of things, son?"
"I can't... I can't repeat them!"
"But..."
"No! Too horrible!"
"Please son, you need to talk to me so I can help you."
"Okay... it... it says... 'Tony Abbott for Prime Minister'!" *sob*

Scott:
"And then I hear a furtive rustle followed by.......slapping sounds. It sounds a bite like.....fapfapfapfap. And then I feel vomit in the back of my mouth."

James:
"Quick, there's no time to waste! I need an old priest, a young priest, ten litres of holy water, a DVD copy of The Dismissal, and Gough Whitlam!"

[later]

"Begone from this place! Return whence you came, monster! You do not belong in the 21st century!"

Scott:
"Fools! Banishing me from this plane will simply return me to the nether hells of the backbenches! You cannot destroy me! My demonic influence touches all!"

James:
"Cover your ears! He is going to spout obscenities!"
"Girls must always wear skirts! Good girls don't have sex before marriage! RAAAARGH!!!"

No comments: