Thursday, April 29, 2010

James got blogged and then nose goblins

Rebecca:
I went through my mail archive and have now blogged James more

James:
*rolls eyes*

Next you'll start singing "I like your old stuff better than your new stuff".

Rebecca:
well I wanted to keep some of my old emails. And blogging you was easy... and amusing

James:
[sings] Blooooggin' you... is easy cause you're bloggable... doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doooo... AAAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!

Scott:
I don't remember the scream being part of the song.

Rebecca:
*dies*

James:
Oh noes!!!

. . .

*steals wallet*

Rebecca:
Hey.....

James:
It wasn't me! It was... that... other guy... with my name...

Scott:
James Dominguez the famous seal hurdler?

James:
Obviously not me - I tried to leap over a walrus once, but I tripped on its tusk and might have been badly injured had I not landed on a penguin.

Scott:
Not James Dominguez, inventor of the rotary chicken sexer?

James:
No, that wasn't me, and if you say it was I will sue you.

Scott:
Not James Dominguez, physicist and founder of the controversial "Parallel Bollocks" theory?

James:
He was a shameless fraud.

Scott:
That means you must be James Dominguez, investigative journalist and author of the famous "Nose Goblins: America's Secret Epidemic" report.

James:
Okay, that one was me, but I wasn't serious.

Plus, I was quite drunk.

Scott:
But that report panicked a nation! Millions of people ran to their doctors demanding they do something about the legions of goblins hiding in their noses!

James:
On the other hand, it did lead to the serendipitous discovery of those life-threatening nose-dwelling microzebras.

No comments: