Thursday, October 4, 2007

James is wrong

After this story

James:
Bottoms up!

Scott, back me up here - my "bottoms up" comment was solid comedy gold, wasn't it?

Scott:
Indeed, I curse your quick-wittedness for coming up with it first. I would also have accepted from you something along the lines of "he was just arsing about"

a joke in the vein that the enema was a kind of "crack pipe" would also have been acceptable

Rebecca:
*laugh* Scott you rock

James:
Damn it. I snorted.

Thankfully I'm sick so people might have mistaken it for a disgusting sick person noise.

Scott:
I rock like a man with a hose in his bottom.

James:
AND AGAIN!!!

Curse you!

Scott:
"This is Red Leader reporting that both snort missiles have hit their target. I say again, target is down."

James:
"Now, young Jedi, witness the power of this full operational Deathsnort!"

Scott:
"That snort came from the Deathsnort! That thing's operational!"

James:
"It's heading for that small moon..."
"That's no moon... it's a snortstation..."

Scott:
"Your feeble snorts are no match for the power of the Dark Snort!"

James:
"It's your father's snortsabre. Not as clumsy or random as a blaster. A more civilised snort for a more civilised time."

No comments: