Thursday, October 4, 2007

James's political promises

Amber:
I find the phrase 'chicken politics' quite strange taken out of context

James:
"No new taxes! Read my beak! No new taxes!"

Scott:
"The decision to cut the waterfowl intake for the year is not one based on race! They just do not fit in with decent, white chicken society!"

James:
"What you need to understand is that, during a pecking-order campaign, many promises are made. Once the election has occurred and the pecking order has been established, some of these promises may be judged to be core, and others non-core. My promise that I would not be introducing a 10% surcharge on all seed was an example of a non-core promise."

"We will fight them in the farmyard! We will fight them in the henhouse! And we will never, ever surrender!"

"Never before, in the field of chicken conflict, have so many eggs been laid by so few."

Nixon: "I am not a chook!"

Reagan: "Eggs were laid."

No comments: