Tuesday, February 17, 2009

James has demands

Michelle:
I've come to the conclusion that Canberra are incapable of doing anything but making demands

James:
"Good evening sir. Table for one?"
"FOOD!"
"Certainly, sir. So, table for one. Here we are. Now, can I get you a drink while you peruse the menu?"
"FOOOOD!"
*blink* "I take it you'd like to press straight on with ordering your dinner then. Can I recommend the salmon? Freshly delivered this afternoon and exquisite quality."
"FOOOOOOOD!"
"Well, if sir is not interested in the salmon, the veal and the venison are both very good."
"FOOOOOOOOOOD!" *starts banging cutlery on table top*
"If sir is having trouble choosing a particular dish, perhaps I can persuade the chef to furnish you with a sampler platter?"
"FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!"
"...or perhaps I should just get him to slop a random pile of crap into a bucket for you."

No comments: